https://www.historians.org.au/scale-of-fees/Membership of PHA (WA) is based on a National Accreditation Standard prepared by the Professional Historians Australia (PHA).
At PHA (WA), membership is available in the following categories:
- Professional Historian
- Professional Historian (Retired)
- Professional Historian (Associate)
- Graduate Historian
BENEFITS OF MEMBERSHIP
- Accreditation that is recognised by all professional historians associations across Australia.
- Access to a group professional indemnity and public liability insurance policy.
- Information on professional fees and on-costs.
- A model contract for working as a consultant historian.
- Inclusion in PHA (WA)’s Register of Consultants which is available to prospective clients.
- Receive opportunities for work advertised via email network.
- Free professional development.